Existence is Futile

As humanity advances, it becomes a self-destructive parody of itself. But at least it's funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States

Discovery can lead to unpleasant things. But that's part of the gamble.

This blog now has a sibling site. Feel free to visit it, as well.

Friday, July 14, 2006

#9 Eyepatch

Ok, I know there was no vote for this, but I'm trying something...




1) I want to see if it looks good this way.
2) You will not have to click into the comics to view them, I think some random visitors were not doing this and just leaving. They were probably thinking they could not see the comics clearly enough to read them, never to return.
3) The story sort of fell together when I was cleaning up the images.
4) In case I keep this format, I'm limiting posts to five per page. Be sure to check the archive for anything you missed. I also did make changes to comic two, if you read it way back when...

Give me your opinions, I cherish them more than I cherish my own. And keep visiting, you know I'll adore you for it!

3 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

You can probably do more than 5 posts per page: I mean I dont know how my page loads for you, but it is over 100 images on the page. So that would give you about 30 posts to get the same load time (other than the crap I have on the side). Something to think about.

7/14/2006 5:18 PM  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Well, these pictures are still over 200k each, even after blogger shrinks them a little. Five posts is 15 images, which is over three meg, and on most connections that is ok. But if I did 10 posts, that would up it to over six meg, that's a lot to check, especially if I ever get a fan who checks daily =P. Also, since I'm changing format, I can make comics with more than three frames. You also did not say if you preferred the frames or strip-style.

7/14/2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

lol poor kid.

im gonna be that fan who has poor internet connection and will be checkin daily now.

gorram it ! (in a good way of course heh)

7/14/2006 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Existence is Futile!


powered by Bloglet