Existence is Futile

As humanity advances, it becomes a self-destructive parody of itself. But at least it's funny.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States

Discovery can lead to unpleasant things. But that's part of the gamble.

This blog now has a sibling site. Feel free to visit it, as well.

Monday, June 19, 2006

First Comic



I felt I needed an outlet for social commentary. However, due to lacking skills in all forms of communication, I thought I would simply draw crappy comics that are probably not even funny. I'll have a fan someday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Instantiable said...

Good thing no one ever saw the typo from the "smart" character. He thunk up a misspelling...

5/04/2009 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Existence is Futile!


powered by Bloglet